Terms and Conditions
Community Pass Network Partner
By checking the "Agree" checkbox, Network Partner indicates that it has read and agreed to the following terms and conditions and agrees to be bound by them.
- Network Partners will be displayed on the Community Pass website as an eligible "community organization" for the purpose of being designated by third-party purchasers of a "Pass" as the purchaser's choice-organization to receive a set monetary donation. All donations come directly from the proceeds of the Pass and are the same dollar amount for each Pass purchased. Community Pass will only designate a recipient-organization if the purchaser declines to make a selection.
- Community Pass Network Partners are required to meet certain eligibility standards set by Community Pass. Community Pass reserves all rights to create and revise these standards at any time.
- Approval of all Network Partners is at the sole discretion of Community Pass.
- Network Partner status may be terminated at any time and for any reason by either Community Pass or by the Network Partner.
- Network Partner agrees that Community Pass shall remain the owner of the Community Pass Network program, and all physical and intellectual property associated therewith, and all content, trademarks, brands, logos, symbols and other data associated with the same. Network Partners shall not be deemed to have acquired any interest in the same, other than the right to participate in the Community Pass Network program as provided for herein.
- Network Partners retain ownership of their trademarks, brands, logos, symbols and other intellectual property (“Marks”). However, Partner Marks will be displayed on the Community Pass website and social and may be used to reference the Partner in Community Pass communications or advertisements. Partner grants Community Pass a non-exclusive license to use its Marks in connection with this Agreement; the license expires upon the termination of this Agreement. However, upon termination, Community Pass shall be given a reasonable period of time in which to remove the Marks from the Community Pass website, social media, and other communications. Community Pass likewise grants Partner a non-exclusive license to use its Marks in connection with this Agreement.
- Partners must remain in compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations governing charitable and/or government organizations, including those related to solicitation of funds from the public and other charitable fundraising regulations, to the extent such regulations are applicable to thePartner.
- Community Pass reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or to terminate the CommunityPass Network program entirely.
- Community Pass disclaims any and all express or implied warranties relating to the Community Pass Network program, including warranties of fitness and merchantability, and shall have no liability for damages incurred by Network Partner as a result of its use of or participation in the Community Pass Network program. Community Pass likewise makes no guarantee Network Partner will receive monetary donations from being a part of the Community Pass Network program.